Saturday, January 8, 2011

Riiiiiight

Remember that one time that I said I was going to keep my blog updated? Remember how that didn't happen? Well I've made myself a new years resolution to update this blog at least once a week. I put it on my calender and everything and my phone will yell at me if I dont :D

So..after this post tomorrow we will have a post shower before and after of my Pixie/Mullet cut in all its GLORY and then what it looks like when I try and trim it.

I would like to do an indepth blog about color choices for your hair and why blond is obviously not the right color for anyone. That probably will not happen, but you might get some bitching about why my hair never goes red when I dye it.

I would also like to do some fun everyday makeup tutorials. Maybe video..probably picture. We will see.

Also..I have some prodcut reviews that I hope will be up soon. They are saved on my desktop...the just need final editing.

I feel like such a Lazy Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment