Friday, September 3, 2010

I learn....

So....I learned that I don't know how to save videos taken with my laptops built in camera. I will figure that out, or I will move to the hard camera that I have upstairs. The lighting sucks up there though, so lets hope I figure out how to use the one in my laptop.

I have 3 product reviews to post tonight and tomorrow so those will be going up ASAP. Two hair and one makeup item.

Unique Vintage is having some awesome sales this week. I've gotten a few items from them, my favorite being a full lenght hot red petticoat.

I will be dying my hair tonight too, so photos to come :) I also have a zebra eye makeup tutorial coming because a friend asked me how to do it.

This week is going to be CRAZY at work so If I do post they will probably be short and sweet, but I will try and get at least a few posts done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment