Monday, August 30, 2010

...Sooooo Blond is a mistake..I think.

I know I promised reviews and makeup tutorials..I fail :(. I've been crazy busy with work..but I do have some product reviews I'm in the process of writing. It's the finishing that is dragging me down.

Blond was a fail as well. Pink and black is coming up, lets hope that works better :)

I will be posting a video tutorial for a quick face and then one for some super strawberry shortcake inspired eyes (I've been working on them for HALLOWEEN! So excited).

I'm in the countdown to October! I'm taking an awesome vacation to Disney World, and of course Halloween. I will try and do a video tutorial for Halloween makeup at least once a week till we hit it. Maybe a Vamp..a zombie..that kinda thing.

I'm pretty sure no one reads this but it's important to me to actually update once and awhile and stick to what I say.

So...that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I am counting down the days till Halloween. I am pretty excited too.

    Only, I am naturally very blonde (and "living proof that hair color effects your brain, according to some). And I have never had it anything different. But for Halloween, my friends are either going with light blue or purple. That should be interesting...

    Pink and black sounds really cool :)

    ReplyDelete