Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cheetah Print Eye Photo Tutorial

On a whim I decided to do some cheetah eyes today and at the last minute I decided it would be a great idea to make a photo tutorial. I only had my camera phone so the quality is not super amazing and the lighting in my bathroom is shit but it will do. I'm not sure when I will do these eyes again so It was a crime of opportunity today.


First I use a base eyeshadow of gold with a highlight of white. It really doesn't matter what brand you use, I have several pallets of eyeshadow and this one doesn't even have a brand name on it. I also lined my eyes with a liquid liner just like I do everyday, the only change I made was to the inside corner of my eye, where I applied it in the shape of a V.
Next I not so carefully start adding in my spots. They don't have to be regular, or pretty. I don't close the circles all the way and I try to make them different sizes. I always start at the outer corner of my eye and work in, there is no reason for that...it's just easier for me :)

Now your going to take a small eye shadow brush (This is one I got in a kit and I cut down to the size that I needed) and dip it in a dark brown color. Your going to use this to fill in your spots.


Once your spots are all filled in your almost there. Now I take a regular winged eye liner pen (I got mine from hot topic for $1.50) and line the inside of your eye.  Finish up with your favorite mascara and you are done!

There you go, looking super fly! Super easy, super quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment