Sunday, August 1, 2010

Whats up?

So I've started over. Apparently my last blog name is also the name of something else and I needed to fix that. I think that Everyday Retro is a good, general name :)



What your going to see here....is a little bit of everything. I'm an everyday girl who likes to live and look like a retro rock star on an everyday( or smaller) budget. I've picked up tips and tricks along the way that I'd love to share with everyone and anyone who I can get to listen From hair and makeup to cars and furniture, if I've heard a tip, I've tried it. I'm also a product whore and will try almost anything to see if it fits into my lifestyle, if I try it, you will see it.


What I'm hoping to get out of this blog is a little escape from my real life. I work retail management in a clothing store, I'm sure we all know how that goes. If even one person thinks these tips are useful I'll be a happy camper. I think this is going to be a fun journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment